Join our Media Production Team!
We are on the hunt to find students who are passionate about creating content and gaining real world experience to build and develop their career. The Tasmanian University Student Association is a student-led collective that is dedicated to two core things: student leadership, and our student community.
We are currently recruiting creatives, and content creators who can work with our Student Media Production Team to develop quality, authentic, and genuine content for our organisation and our partners. You can choose to lead the team, be a regular team member or just contribute when you can.
We’re looking to build up a team of the following roles:
- Social Media/Digital Marketers
- Filmmakers/Camera operators
- Graphic Designers
- Copy Writers
We’re in a period of exciting growth at the moment, and we’re looking for people who are:
Creative, confident, energetic, outgoing, able to tell a story, communicate and deliver a key message.
What you’ll get out of the opportunity:
- Real world experience – Learn by doing – apply your knowledge of theory to a real organisation and see the difference your input makes
- Ability to build a portfolio or examples for future job applications
- Informal mentoring and training opportunities from industry specialists and media professionals.
- Work with a diverse range of people from different cultures and communities
- Flexible working experience
- Opportunity to network with key people within the University and wider community for future employment opportunities
- Involvement in a team of like minded peers, working towards the goal of a future where the student voice leads University decision making
- Be rewarded and recognised for your contributions including written references
The application process
Hit that Apply Now button and complete the form making sure to upload your resume, relevant content and provide links to your work.
Successful applications will be offered the opportunity to work with the Tasmanian University Student Association producing content for us and our affiliated Clubs and Societies.
Applications close Sunday 9th May 2021